Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vibration at certain speeds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to make sure it's not the lane departure wanrning, The car has lane departure warning which vibrates the steering wheel as you begin to depart your lane without the turn signal on. Could this be the cause? I had the same "issue" until someone told me about it and turned off the vibrate feature just to make sure.

Just to make sure it's not the lane departure wanrning, The car has lane departure warning which vibrates the steering wheel as you begin to depart your lane without the turn signal on. Could this be the cause? I had the same "issue" until someone told me about it and turned off the vibrate feature just to make sure.

Where did you find the settings for the lane departure warning?

I tried turning off the lane departure warning and no vibration on the way home. Thank you so much for your help. I love Tesla owners, they are very helpful.

Reactions: nvx1977