Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video of Delivery at Buena Park??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to know what your experience was like? Did you have a trade-in? I will say they are making me regret choosing that location I wish I would have gone with Costa Mesa. It is literally impossible to get someone on the phone, I have called several other locations and usually get someone on the line. For instance I called Buena Park at least 40 times today and never got a live person on the phone to discuss my delivery. Hopefully you can shed some light on what your experience was with them?

I would like to know what your experience was like? Did you have a trade-in? I will say they are making me regret choosing that location I wish I would have gone with Costa Mesa. It is literally impossible to get someone on the phone, I have called several other locations and usually get someone on the line. For instance I called Buena Park at least 40 times today and never got a live person on the phone to discuss my delivery. Hopefully you can shed some light on what your experience was with them?
I had a very similar experience but did not have the choice of where to pick up the vehicle. I had to call 8 times over the course of an hour to get someone on the phone. That person messed up the MVPA (ended up with credit) and my bank needed it changed and when I tried to call back I couldn't get anyone on the phone. Someone from another local delivery center actually helped me with the final details over the phone. Fortunately, I didn't have a trade in. I had an end of quarter delivery so I chalked it up to that but I'm guessing Buena Park is just like that. The weird thing was when I called the Tesla number and punched in my zip code I got forwarded to the Costa Mesa location where no one also picked up the phone and all voice mail boxes were full. It was frustrating but it all worked out in the end.

The delivery itself was uneventful. Show up, get pointed to where your car is parked, accept delivery on the phone, unlock, grab keys, drive off.

I had a very similar experience but did not have the choice of where to pick up the vehicle. I had to call 8 times over the course of an hour to get someone on the phone. That person messed up the MVPA (ended up with credit) and my bank needed it changed and when I tried to call back I couldn't get anyone on the phone. Someone from another local delivery center actually helped me with the final details over the phone. Fortunately, I didn't have a trade in. I had an end of quarter delivery so I chalked it up to that but I'm guessing Buena Park is just like that. The weird thing was when I called the Tesla number and punched in my zip code I got forwarded to the Costa Mesa location where no one also picked up the phone and all voice mail boxes were full. It was frustrating but it all worked out in the end.

The delivery itself was uneventful. Show up, get pointed to where your car is parked, accept delivery on the phone, unlock, grab keys, drive off.
That’s good to know that the actual delivery was seamless. I’ve just had some bad luck so far. I had a VIN and scheduled delivery in 9/30 and the day of my VIN was removed w/out explanation. Someone from the central number stated that there was probably a malfunction with the car because the VIN wasn’t released. Which I was hesitant to believe because Buena Park called me late afternoon 9/29 to schedule delivery which I said I need another day or so. So I thought they released the VIN to someone else but according to the other office up until a week ago that VIN hasn’t been released. Then once I got my new VIN this week the night before delivery they said they punctured the tire so it wouldn’t be ready on 10/14. Now I’m trying to get them to set up delivery on Saturday morning despite them saying they only deliver in the afternoon because that’s my only availability. Long story short service is especially bad at this location. Funny enough I have gotten people at the Costa Mesa on the phone

That’s good to know that the actual delivery was seamless. I’ve just had some bad luck so far. I had a VIN and scheduled delivery in 9/30 and the day of my VIN was removed w/out explanation. Someone from the central number stated that there was probably a malfunction with the car because the VIN wasn’t released. Which I was hesitant to believe because Buena Park called me late afternoon 9/29 to schedule delivery which I said I need another day or so. So I thought they released the VIN to someone else but according to the other office up until a week ago that VIN hasn’t been released. Then once I got my new VIN this week the night before delivery they said they punctured the tire so it wouldn’t be ready on 10/14. Now I’m trying to get them to set up delivery on Saturday morning despite them saying they only deliver in the afternoon because that’s my only availability. Long story short service is especially bad at this location. Funny enough I have gotten people at the Costa Mesa on the phone
I don't know if it was because of EOQ but they told me I could come in really late even though they were only open until 7PM. I showed up 8PM and it was fine. Good luck on your upcoming delivery, it'll be worth it.