TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

VIN Updates: Post Here for Latest Assigned by Date and Model

Discussion in 'Model X' started by n88, Jan 11, 2016.

1. n88

n88 Member

Now that everyone has been invited to configure, I guess the next step is to start a thread to keep track of VIN assignment progress by model type P90D / 90D /70D.
    It would also be helpful to indicate options configured to see if any trend is obvious in terms of priority VIN assignments, along with dates of reservation, configured/ordered.

Also, I wonder if VINs will now be assigned as quickly as invitations to configure were extended, mostly over a month and a half for Prod. Xs?

Date VIN Assigned:
    Model:
    Date Reserved:
    Date Configured/Ordered:
    Options:

2. MrBoylan

MrBoylan Member

Great thread. I'm hoping to have a relatively early 90D VIN assignment as I confirmed a fully loaded 90D on 12/20. But I'm honestly not expecting the VIN Assignment for at least a few more weeks. We have no indications yet that Tesla has built any non-P Model Xes yet. Still hoping for delivery by early Summer though... (call me an optimist). I'd be happy to be proven wrong!

BTW, is there an e-mail that goes out when you get a VIN or does your "MyTesla" page just change from RN to VIN?

3. pvogel

pvogel Member

No e-mail, your myTesla page changes.

Peter+

4. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv