Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virgin Poster.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellows and comrades,
I originally signed up for the reason its nearly impossible( where I've looked) to find a parcel cover for a 2016 model S, anywhere. After going through all the online site options and possibilities I've become fairly stoked on my choice here, hope this can become a pinned tab for me(a regular). Now that I've said my lame virgin intro, my Model S 2016-17(facelift) has been my trusted choice for the past couple years. I've had nothing but fast, great and quality service when I've interacted with my local Tesla service station, from what Ive heard it the busiest one in the nation too!(Costa Mesa,CA). On the 16th of July, i'll be getting a brand new drivers saddle(seat), looking forward to this, I loved my seat with no pressure wrinkles and wear marks. hopefully the Clicking sound I originally took it in for, it was just an annoying sound complaint that I only saw getting worse, will be fixed with the installment next week.
My looming request:
DOES ANYONE HAVE A PARCEL SHELF/COVER FOR A 2016-17(FACELIFTED) MODEL S?
I live in Orange County calif. southern orange to be more exact. new or slightly used.
$$?? LMK. THANX
Micah