Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voice Commands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
“Call” or “Dial,” followed by the contact’s first and/or last name(s).
“Where is,” “Drive,” or “Navigate,” followed by an address, business name, business category, or landmark.
“Listen to,” or “Play,” followed by the name of the song, album, artist or combination.

“Where is,” “Drive,” or “Navigate,” followed by an address, business name, business category, or landmark.
“Listen to,” or “Play,” followed by the name of the song, album, artist or combination.
Can you turn on autopilot using voice commands?

What does it play from? I use Spotify on my phone, and I never use the voice commands for it because it wants to play from the music app.

• Helpful
Reactions: T34ME
What does it play from? I use Spotify on my phone, and I never use the voice commands for it because it wants to play from the music app.
That's a good question. I think it will search across Slacker and TuneIn (both are integrated in US models) and your USB media, but will not search your phone.

Rumor has been that Spotify will be coming to US models eventually. Probably when the Slacker contract is up.