Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would 245 tires work with 19x9.5? Or would it look stupid on TE37? Asked because I currently have 245 and would be nice if I could keep them. Thanks
I have a 255 PS4S on and 18x9.5 for my STi, and that sits pretty square. I’m sure a 245 wouldn’t be more than a little bit of stretch. Not ideal, but I’m sure it would look ok. The big deal is wheel protection though, I want as much tire as I can get on a wheel this expensive.

I love the look of Dash White TE37s. But I’m wondering if they would work on a Deep Blue Metallic M3P with chrome trim since no one seems to own this color car on this thread. If not white wheels, what color would you suggest if I’d like something sportier than the OEM wheels. It’s time to replace the front tires so I might have to bite the bullet and move to 19” wheels for the look and the improved ride quality.

I love the look of Dash White TE37s. But I’m wondering if they would work on a Deep Blue Metallic M3P with chrome trim since no one seems to own this color car on this thread. If not white wheels, what color would you suggest if I’d like something sportier than the OEM wheels. It’s time to replace the front tires so I might have to bite the bullet and move to 19” wheels for the look and the improved ride quality.
I think dash white will look great, but if you’re iffy on it, either bronze will look fantastic, as would pressed graphite.

Reactions: OC73514

I've got a set of dash white TE coming in October, here's a photoshop I did lol

Attachments

• received_741244467288565.jpeg
    received_741244467288565.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 303
Would 245 tires work with 19x9.5? Or would it look stupid on TE37? Asked because I currently have 245 and would be nice if I could keep them. Thanks
I think dash white will look great, but if you’re iffy on it, either bronze will look fantastic, as would pressed graphite.
Thank you @3geekfamily. I agree either the dash white or bronze would look amazing!

Reactions: 3geekfamily
I've got a set of dash white TE coming in October, here's a photoshop I did lol
Wow. Nice job on the photoshop work. I made a ppt last night with profiles of the car and different tire choices. I’m still considering either the dash white or bronze. The bronze seems to stand out a bit less so the car is the first thing you see. Plus I like the contrast of the bronze with the blue paint. The white, however, is stunning in your image! Thank you.

Reactions: Hangerr
Do you mind if I ask where you’ve ordered them from? Your image looks as though it was taken in SoCal.
DEFINITELY get them from @systemmotorsports, or one of their distributors (like @MODEL+ ). @systemmotorsports are the only ones who have a TE37 fittiment with Face-4 for the Model 3, and it makes an absolutely enormous difference, looks-wise.

It was
Wow. Nice job on the photoshop work. I made a ppt last night with profiles of the car and different tire choices. I’m still considering either the dash white or bronze. The bronze seems to stand out a bit less so the car is the first thing you see. Plus I like the contrast of the bronze with the blue paint. The white, however, is stunning in your image! Thank you.
You can never go wrong with Bronze but this picture (from @six.tesla) is what ultimately pushed me to order dash white.... the color combo on the Suby caught my eye more lol

Attachments

• sixtesla.JPG
    sixtesla.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Reactions: 3geekfamily
DEFINITELY get them from @systemmotorsports, or one of their distributors (like @MODEL+ ). @systemmotorsports are the only ones who have a TE37 fittiment with Face-4 for the Model 3, and it makes an absolutely enormous difference, looks-wise.
System Motorsports is the distributor and we are an authorized dealer :)
With that being said, we have two sets of the Face-4 System Spec 19x9.5 TE37 Ultra M-Spec in-stock!

Please message or email [email protected] for any inquiries!

Danny

System Motorsports is the distributor and we are an authorized dealer :)
With that being said, we have two sets of the Face-4 System Spec 19x9.5 TE37 Ultra M-Spec in-stock!

Please message or email [email protected] for any inquiries!

Danny
Sorry! Stupid words. :)

All the same - two great companies, neither of whom I would hesitate to support!

It was

You can never go wrong with Bronze but this picture (from @six.tesla) is what ultimately pushed me to order dash white.... the color combo on the Suby caught my eye more lol
Been looking going back and forth for a day on the color and style. We were debating between the FC04s. I like the racing look of the 37s. Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions. I messaged SystemMotorsport about the bronze set.

Been looking going back and forth for a day on the color and style. We were debating between the FC04s. I like the racing look of the 37s. Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions. I messaged SystemMotorsport about the bronze set.
The FC04 is a bit bland in real life, in my opinion. I had a really hard time deciding between the TE37 and the Apex VS-5RS, but again, in the Model 3 fittiment, the Apex unfortunately looks a bit flat, though I do love the wheel.

I figured, I’ve wanted a set of TE37s since they first came out in the ‘90s… What better time than now?

Reactions: DOOLMTR and OC73514