Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is probably not the right thread but I'm wondering about tire size, which might be helpful to the next guy who comes along to do this. The guys up at Wheel Warehouse were a bit skeptical about 265/35/19s thinking they might be a bit high profile and might rub on the front. They also suggested Conti Extreme Contact DWS06 Tires, saying these would get about the same performance as the Michelin Pilot Sport 4Ss but would get better longevity. I don't take the car to the track. We do enjoy the takeoff and the drivability of the Michelins, but the Conti's are less expensive and should last longer. I could use some advice. Thank you!

Reactions: systemmotorsports
This is probably not the right thread but I'm wondering about tire size, which might be helpful to the next guy who comes along to do this. The guys up at Wheel Warehouse were a bit skeptical about 265/35/19s thinking they might be a bit high profile and might rub on the front. They also suggested Conti Extreme Contact DWS06 Tires, saying these would get about the same performance as the Michelin Pilot Sport 4Ss but would get better longevity. I don't take the car to the track. We do enjoy the takeoff and the drivability of the Michelins, but the Conti's are less expensive and should last longer. I could use some advice. Thank you!

The MP4S in our experience tends to run a bit wide; all of it will boil down to final ride height + alignment. The DWS06's should be a bit more conservatively sized for this application and typically our clients will run a 255/35/19 instead of a 265/35/19 to stay on the conservative side.

Reactions: OC73514
New in-house studio photos of Diamond Black - TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 - Enjoy!

These are a bit lighter than Gloss Black and if we had to describe it; resemble Diamond Dark Gunmetal very closely.

Ordering info found here:

Full gallery found here:

1659655416542.png

1659655427416.png

1659655432463.png
1659655437011.png

1659655443583.png

• Love
Reactions: 3geekfamily
Unless you’re slammed, the 265/35 should be just fine. A lot of people run that size.

Reactions: OC73514
I run 265/35 on mine and have zero issues and I'm lowered on coils.

20's, Matte Black staggered 20x9.5 / 20x10.5! TE37 Ultra M-Spec, an upcoming preview of our latest spec:

20x9.5 +22 / 20x10.5 +30 / 5x114.3, dual hub + M14 lug pockets!

1659722374228.png

Bronze TE37 Ultra M-Spec for Tesla Model 3 / Model 3 Performance, now ready to ship!

19x9.5 +28 5x114.3, Face-4 Concave, Dual Hub, M14 lug pockets, knurled outer bead! The perfect solution for Model 3/Model 3P/Model Y/Model YP owners.

Featuring our customer and his Model 3 Performance!

Other colors available: Matte Black, Diamond Black, Gloss Black

1660588122235.png