Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another one! Our good customer Arnald and his M3P Performance on White x Bronze TE37 Ultra M-Spec, 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3!

292889083_10230132403760609_6758014483354746545_n.jpeg

Ask and you shall receive! TMC and forum members get a first look at our latest #systemspec exclusive offering. For those that have begged us for a 20" bolt-on application in our fitted sizing, your wishes have been granted!

A few quick details at a glance:

- 20x9.5 +22 / 20x10.5 +30. Shown with 265/30, 285/30 (You read that right!) Taking advantage of the GRIP that these cars require.
- Dual 70.1/64.b hub, hubcentric for Tesla Model 3 Performance. Also hubcentric for Model 3 (LR/SR/All trims), Model Y, and Model Y Performance
- Tested and verified adequate brake clearance, all done in-house by yours truly!
- Exclusive sizing and limited production. Available only through System Motorsports and our authorized partners.

Enjoy the photos! More technical details and ordering info on our blog here!

Launch edition set, shown here in Matte Black.
kKguPiz.jpg

9RnIOUD.jpg

1NBRAlK.jpg

zoZQFzC.jpg

Loving these wheels...I should have never clicked on this thread LOL. I have a Red M3P coming soon....I think Bronze TE37's are in my future. @systemmotorsports I can't PM yet but I'd love to get some pricing for forum members as well as help deciding on Almite vs Blast Bronze for a Red M3P.
Go for OG almite bronze. Blast bronze is too dull of a finish against red IMO.

Loving these wheels...I should have never clicked on this thread LOL. I have a Red M3P coming soon....I think Bronze TE37's are in my future. @systemmotorsports I can't PM yet but I'd love to get some pricing for forum members as well as help deciding on Almite vs Blast Bronze for a Red M3P.
Honestly, the color on the OG bronze has to be seen in person. No picture I’ve seen does it justice!

Ok, folks - Now that I have a VIN, it's time to get my tires mounted, and get ready to go!

Does anyone have a shop they trust in the Charlotte, NC area? I'm not interested in taking them over to Discount Tire or something to scratch my wheels, throw on a bunch of weight because they didn't worry about the position of the heavy spot on the tire, etc....

How on earth does anyone trust a shop with these wheels? haha

Reactions: systemmotorsports
Ok, folks - Now that I have a VIN, it's time to get my tires mounted, and get ready to go!

Does anyone have a shop they trust in the Charlotte, NC area? I'm not interested in taking them over to Discount Tire or something to scratch my wheels, throw on a bunch of weight because they didn't worry about the position of the heavy spot on the tire, etc....

How on earth does anyone trust a shop with these wheels? haha

If you are ever near Raleigh, take it to North Raleigh Performance! We have many customers we sent their way, Max and his team over there will take care of you!

If you are ever near Raleigh, take it to North Raleigh Performance! We have many customers we sent their way, Max and his team over there will take care of you!
Thanks! It's a 3-hour drive up there for me, but I'm not unwilling to make the trip... I'm sure there must be someone local, though. If I do find someone, I'll be sure to let everyone know!

Reactions: systemmotorsports
We got options for days!

19" Bolt-on TE37's for Tesla Model 3 + Model 3 Performance + Model Y + Model Y Performance
1658434944644.png

20" Bolt-on TE37's for Tesla Model 3 + Model 3 Performance + Model Y + Model Y Performance
1658434962334.png