Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We bring good news - imminent arrival very soon, ready for allocations and new homes!

#systemspec Volk TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 Face-4 Concavity, for Tesla Model 3 + Model Y + Performance Models
- Mag Blue
- Diamond Silver
- Gloss Black
- Diamond Black
+ more

#systemspec Volk TE37 Ultra M-Spec 20x9.5 +22 / 20x10.5 +30 Face-3 + Face-4 concavity, for Tesla Model 3 + Model Y + Performance Models
- Diamond Dark Gunmetal
- Mag Blue
+ more

IMG-5214.jpeg

TE37 Ultra M-Spec - Blast Bronze _ Diamond Dark Gunmetal _ Mag Blue   (1).jpg

Had to swap out from System Motorsport Spec TE’s to 18” TE37SL with Cross Climate 2’s. Need to swap over to snow rated tires for a road trip into the mountains expecting a bit of snow this weekend. 15mm spacers in F and 20mm in rear for 18x8.5 et+38. Had to drill out holes to M14 as these SL’s were for M12 studs. The red stickers and formula silver looks nicer than I thought and goes nicely with the red color and red calipers.

Attachments

• IMG_9320.jpeg
    IMG_9320.jpeg
    684.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_9322.jpeg
    IMG_9322.jpeg
    659.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Had to swap out from System Motorsport Spec TE’s to 18” TE37SL with Cross Climate 2’s. Need to swap over to snow rated tires for a road trip into the mountains expecting a bit of snow this weekend. 15mm spacers in F and 20mm in rear for 18x8.5 et+38. Had to drill out holes to M14 as these SL’s were for M12 studs. The red stickers and formula silver looks nicer than I thought and goes nicely with the red color and red calipers.

Looks good Steve.

Reactions: dmd2005
System Motorsports Exclusive Spec - TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 Face-4 Concave w/ 265/35/19, mounted up on our 1-of-1 set in British Racing Green! Factory M3P / MYP brake clearance + dual-stepped hubs, and most importantly - factory M14 lug pockets so no redrilling is required for our cars.

Various colors now ready to ship / pickup! Message for your exclusive TMC discount.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_6191.JPG
IMG_6195.JPG
IMG_6201.JPG

Mine were delivered by the brown truck guys today! They are perfect, I could not detect the slightest blemish.

The color was hard to choose. For me, when I think of the pinnacle of design, Ferrari is near the top, and I always remember seeing their wheels were usually silver. I like how the shadows can play around the curve of the wheel with this color. The other colors are great for their own reasons.

IMG_6221.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine were delivered by the brown truck guys today! They are perfect, I could not detect the slightest blemish.

The color was hard to choose. For me, when I think of the pinnacle of design, Ferrari is near the top, and I always remember seeing their wheels were usually silver. I like how the shadows can play around the curve of the wheel with this color. The other colors are great for their own reasons.

View attachment 981279View attachment 981280
What color car is this going on and what tire did you go with? Look great!

What color car is this going on and what tire did you go with? Look great!
I hope it'll look okay. Silver wheels. White car. I went with the standard safe Michelin Pilot All Season 265/35-19, it's lowered on Redwood Olins. I'm agonizing over all the design details on this car. I love how it looks now on stock 18's with spacers, but, well you know how it is dontcha?

I just got out of a 10 year old v8 turbo Mercedes and it seems the modifications and then the tremendous repair bills that thing wrought were so much higher than anything this beautiful Model 3 can throw at us.

I'm looking at pics of my stock tires and wheels, the tire is stretched, exposing the crap steel, as the Volk setup protrudes, beefs out, and states, 'I am complete'. I want that for my car also.

White car is mine with spacers and a drop and the black is 'canasion35's with 19 x 9.5 +28 and 265/35 19 meat.

My silver Rays setup will be going on soon

IMG_6140.jpeg
A9DF2B67-A80E-425D-9542-73EF130D1E76.jpeg