Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vorsteiner VFF-103 aftermarket 20" wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered these wheels for my upcoming P3D with a staggered setup 20x9 and 20x10.5. They are not available yet but Vorsteiner has just started making them with an availability by Sept/Oct timeframe.

vorsteiner-VFF103.png

There is a photoshoot of these on M3 here
www.vividracing.com/blog/announcing-new-products-specials-and-info/tesla-model-3-with-vorsteiner-v-ff-103-wheels-photoshoot/

I have been debating between these, Forgestar and Tsportline wheels for a while now. These are flow forged light weight wheels and pulled the trigger today.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SD_Engnr and bradhs
I bought the 19" version of this wheel in February. Will be finally installing them this week when I have a free afternoon from work. The first 3 photos are low quality screen grabs I took of how they look on the car. 20" is too big and heavy for my taste. The last photo are mine sitting in my garage. 245 front, 275 rear.

Attachments

• IMG_5196.PNG
    IMG_5196.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 625
  • IMG_5197.PNG
    IMG_5197.PNG
    3.8 MB · Views: 625
  • IMG_5210.PNG
    IMG_5210.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 671
  • IMG_5514.JPG
    IMG_5514.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 654
I bought the 19" version of this wheel in February. Will be finally installing them this week when I have a free afternoon from work. The first 3 photos are low quality screen grabs I took of how they look on the car. 20" is too big and heavy for my taste. The last photo are mine sitting in my garage. 245 front, 275 rear.

who did you order those from? what are the offset and center bore?

@FlyNavy01, the pics look great and in my opinion these wheels look really good 19" or 20". I like 20" wheels, wish I can go wider but it looks like 285 is the widest I can go without causing issues. Do share pictures once you install them and let us know the ride quality. The good thing is that these wheels are very light and flow forged.

Reactions: FlyNavy01

Looking forward to seeing those on your car.

Have you weighed them yet? I'd be curious to know how they differ from the stock setup.

who did you order those from? what are the offset and center bore?

Ordered direct from Vorsteiner, they bored them out to 64.1mm for me. Specs below.

Looking forward to seeing those on your car.

Have you weighed them yet? I'd be curious to know how they differ from the stock setup.

Yep, even with the wider tires they weigh roughly the same as the 18" Aero setup. I made a spec sheet to compare:
Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 7.22.43 PM.png

Those 20s on the white 3 look incredible. If I was getting a P3D id skip the 5K cosmetic package and get these.