Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vossen RT-7M 20 wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gang.. I am thinking of going with these wheels for my MY Performance. Easier to get all season tires that with the Turbines without sacrificing too much of the look. Would love some opinions.. I know they are not as light as the martians, but they are also less than half the price (getting them for 262/wheel from Costco).
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-wheels/fk-ethos-rt-7m

Opinions appreciated. I like the look.. I am just not 100% due to the shinny black finish.. I have an MSM.

Sorry.. These are Velox.. not Vossen

Reactions: CO_MY
I like those wheels and considering similar ones. Not a huge fan of the uberturbines. Do you know if you can get away with a different offset that makes the wheels stick out more? The stance would just look so much better and may also help handling a bit with a wider stance

I like those wheels and considering similar ones. Not a huge fan of the uberturbines. Do you know if you can get away with a different offset that makes the wheels stick out more? The stance would just look so much better and may also help handling a bit with a wider stance
The only issue is the offset. But again.. bigger offset also means more crap flung at your paint.. not sure if the 45 to 40 will make a huge difference though.. Especially when looking at the profile..