Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VPN Compatibility

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a search and could not find anything, Does anyone know if my Solar System with Powerwall's will work with ExpressVPN Aircove whole home VPN Router? TIA
Does it support 2.4 GHz WiFi with a unique SSID (not the same as 5.0GHz)?
Do you need to do anything special in order to access the internet when you connect to it?

If the first is yes and the second no then it should be fine.

Is this the first "simple" device that you are connecting or do you have other simple devices connected through it?

Does it support 2.4 GHz WiFi with a unique SSID (not the same as 5.0GHz)?
I plan to use it as a VPN in front of my current mesh system which does split the bands. I am hoping this still gives me the ability to specify which devices to include/excluded in the VPN umbrella. I am only semi network smart. I am thinking if the Aircove is not providing the IPs it may not be able to work in my setup. I will not have access to the Aircove or my network until later next week.

Do you need to do anything special in order to access the internet when you connect to it? Do not think so.

If the first is yes and the second no then it should be fine.

Is this the first "simple" device that you are connecting or do you have other simple devices connected through it? Not setup yet.
Thank you for the assistance.

Last edited by a moderator: