Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Vroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen a lot of people mention vroom here and I hope this is the right forum to ask this. My understanding is that vroom makes you an offer on your car and picks it up and then re-sells it. So I'm sure their offer is a lowball offer. But any idea how much they markup before sale? Just trying to get a baseline for how much I should pay when looking for a used S and whether I can get a quote from them if I get the vin number from the seller.

Vroom is no different that any other company that takes trades, they will offer you wholesale or below. The only difference that you can fight about with anyone is that they really cannot do anything to refurbish a Tesla but wash it and change tires. So the whole low ball price because of repairs wont fly.

Vroom is no different that any other company that takes trades, they will offer you wholesale or below. The only difference that you can fight about with anyone is that they really cannot do anything to refurbish a Tesla but wash it and change tires. So the whole low ball price because of repairs wont fly.
You can also photoshop their offers to add an extra $20K of value to your car’s private party value