Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vstar: Model 3 Assassin kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many people ask for pictures with plate off. They actually have pictures from retails before. But the side and rear is different. (Old version) They upgrade the version and deleted the old pictures. I asked the company and I'm allowed to post them again :). The front is the same. Some people think the front is too pointy. Uhhh yes, but my picture is not good. This kit looks better than it on the picture... It just looks different, doesn't matter what angle I use. Also there is a video for the old version. Deleted as well... I'm trying to get it.

Attachments

• DSC06887.jpg
    DSC06887.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC07025.jpg
    DSC07025.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC07037.jpg
    DSC07037.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC07035.jpg
    DSC07035.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 548
Many people ask for pictures with plate off. They actually have pictures from retails before. But the side and rear is different. (Old version) They upgrade the version and deleted the old pictures. I asked the company and I'm allowed to post them again :). The front is the same. Some people think the front is too pointy. Uhhh yes, but my picture is not good. This kit looks better than it on the picture... It just looks different, doesn't matter what angle I use. Also there is a video for the old version. Deleted as well... I'm trying to get it.
Can you record a video of your car?

I'm scared to ask the price! Front and sides are nice. Not a fan of the rear or spoiler.

Hello! I'm busy these days so I rely late. I'm currently stuck in America due to airlines shut down. They actually have the price for full kit (front, rear, side, painted) selling at about $1380 in China. You can find that info online easily. I'm expecting the price to be similar but I'm not sure. Although I got the kit for free, I think the price is good for me. I hit my car both front and rear and I'm going to wait 2 months for parts replacing service...

I too am scared of this price question, but want it.

I am curious of the rear diffuser shots
Sorry for late reply, too busy... I can't take shots currently because I stuck in America. I took those photos before. I will post more pictures once I have. I responded K_32 about the price question. You can see that in last reply. What you think about the price? :)

Sorry for late reply, too busy... I can't take shots currently because I stuck in America. I took those photos before. I will post more pictures once I have. I responded K_32 about the price question. You can see that in last reply. What you think about the price? :)

how will they match the color variance with different shades of white, red, and blue?

the pricing doesn’t seem bad, depending upon shipping and paint match.