Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for my M3... Show me your customizations!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I await for delivery of my Model 3, I’d love to see what some of you folks have done to customize your cars! Would love to see some vinyl wraps and rims, but anything would be nice. I wanna see how people have taken the M3 and made it their own :)

I pick up my Model 3 tomorrow and I'm having a clear PPF full body wrap installed and doing a matte black chrome delete! I'll share once I get it back :) In the meantime...check out the white carbon fiber console I installed, plus the pink Tesla emblems...the emblems will be replaced with matte black as of tomo!

Attachments

• m3 pink.jpg.JPG
    m3 pink.jpg.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 162
  • white carbon fiber console 2.JPG
    white carbon fiber console 2.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 153
  • white carbon fiber console 1.JPG
    white carbon fiber console 1.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 150
My whole thing with this car is economy. Why spend $2-3k on PPF or ceramic coating when none of that comes back when you sell or trade in your car. If I argue that this car saves me money by using electricity at home instead of fueling fossil fuel, then how can I spend that into cosmetics.

I will say my mods are "functional" so far.

I added a 12v plug in front bin because mine didn't have USB C power. I also fixed some wind noise by a sponge inside the A pillar. I swap the foot well and trunk lights to brighter LED.

I just did a cosmetic mod for center console. Some plastic piece that sticks onto it. I eat in my car and I tend to rest food and sauce on my console lol. You can argue this was purely cosmetic. There's I just contradicted myself.

Here's a look...I'll have to admit the day was rather gloomy outside...not as sunny as I would have liked! I'm liking how it turned out :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_7867.jpg
    IMG_7867.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_7863.jpg
    IMG_7863.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_7865.jpg
    IMG_7865.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_7864.jpg
    IMG_7864.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7866.jpg
    IMG_7866.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 119
My whole thing with this car is economy. Why spend $2-3k on PPF or ceramic coating when none of that comes back when you sell or trade in your car. If I argue that this car saves me money by using electricity at home instead of fueling fossil fuel, then how can I spend that into cosmetics.

I will say my mods are "functional" so far.

I added a 12v plug in front bin because mine didn't have USB C power. I also fixed some wind noise by a sponge inside the A pillar. I swap the foot well and trunk lights to brighter LED.

I just did a cosmetic mod for center console. Some plastic piece that sticks onto it. I eat in my car and I tend to rest food and sauce on my console lol. You can argue this was purely cosmetic. There's I just contradicted myself.

Yep, and different strokes. I'm in to my Model 3 for the economy, but also for the simplicity, minimalism, the ACCELERATION, the looks, the company as a whole and even in part because of Elon himself (and his SpaceX efforts). I plan to get PPF because I want the car to look as good as possible for the very long duration of my intended ownership. It's also a rolling ad for EVs so keeping it looking good can't hurt right? :D

I actually made it and then I was able to get it printed as a diecut for about $10, I used the site stickeryou.com $10 then like 25 cents each addition (pending the size) I'll see if I can find my source file and send it with the proper dimensions if interested

Size is 1.41 x 1.55~ on stickeryou, just set bg color to black to match car.I'll probably be making a second version and more meme worthy stickers in the future . I get bored and take requests.... Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• 2008090205405826553.png
    2008090205405826553.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: Jazz_MIII