Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got that hold on my account but no email. I click I’m ready right after It was on hold and back to normal.
2A9030ED-F3BD-4BA8-88D4-6B3672D87381.jpeg

Reactions: lexus26
I second that advice. Even though with my situation, they did address some issues and had me come back the next day to finalize the pick up, they were very adamant about me taking it home and having the issues addressed via service app. Or it could have been my issues were minor enough where it didn't affect the safety and driving experience of the car and that it was also a day before EOQ. haha
i know it may be too late for you, but i springy recommend people curbing their enthusiasm on pick up day and thoroughly go over the car before taking it home. scheduling service appts can be a little challenging. if i would have taken more time, i could have had some little things fixed instead of having to wait. some things will take time and use to notice it realize, but i can’t believe i missed the whole a pillar trim being absent. i’m not used to a part like that NOT being there.

I know be progressive, but the whole hands off/app thing isn’t really accommodating for people who are used to communicating issues and solutions
I did go over the car and drove around the parking lot before heading out home. Didn’t find any issue at the time maybe be I didn’t know where or what to look for. So I got home and watch YouTube on other peoples review. This this morning, I checked thoroughly based on the YouTube reviews. I notice two area that aren’t aligned. It’s not a big notice but I can tell.

I just got that hold on my account but no email. I click I’m ready right after It was on hold and back to normal.
You will get you vin no day or two after.

Mine did the exact same thing today. I sure hope you are right Jtsmr! That's so exciting! I have to travel for four days, hopefully Tesla will work around that!

How do you know?
I got email regarding hold (I’m ready) on 7/21. Got vin no on 7/22 with edd narrow down to one week. Finished with payment and insurance information on 7/22. On 7/23, got a delivery date of 7/24 but I actually picked it up on 25.

After I’m ready hold, everything went really fast.
Just my experience