Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery location just updated from Fremont to my home address (not at my request). Has anyone heard this happen previously? I'd like to pick it up in Fremont, how can I update that?
How weird that they change it on you like that. Do you have an SA? You can ask him/her to update it for you. I changed from picking up in Corte Madera to home delivery (not my choice either) to picking up in Fremont tomorrow.

You can also try calling Fremont at 18885183752. I was on hold for about half an hour. The person that helped me was very nice and accommodating and had all the answers to my questions.

Reactions: MXLR7FSD
$250/500k Full coverage 500$ deductible collision/comprehensive.
5k annual mileage.

I already have other vehicles with them so it's add on. You can't beat Costco car insurance.
I was quoted $1086/6 months for $250/500k Full coverage 1000$ deductible collision/comprehensive, 10k annual mileage. So it's cheaper than other insurance companies but not that much cheaper.

However, i don't have any other car/home insured with them so that could explain why.

Reactions: lexus26
How weird that they change it on you like that. Do you have an SA? You can ask him/her to update it for you. I changed from picking up in Corte Madera to home delivery (not my choice either) to picking up in Fremont tomorrow.

You can also try calling Fremont at 18885183752. I was on hold for about half an hour. The person that helped me was very nice and accommodating and had all the answers to my questions.
Best wishes for your delivery day!

• Love
Reactions: lexus26
image.jpg

Love at first sight

So excited! I just received a text to schedule a tentative pick day. The times are late afternoon which does not work for me as I do not have access to a car at those times. I am located 15 minutes from Fremont pick up. Does anyone know of a good number I can call to schedule for an early appointment? Thanks again everyone!
I called the Fremont number, requested a callback and the representative was able to move my appointment time.

Reactions: Vthai123