Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Walking on My Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Some sad soul felt they had to walk on my car last night in San Francisco. Fortunately there is no damage. Two steps on the hood and three on the roof.

This is why I can't leave my Lambo parked anywhere unattended. It's a "thing" these days for kids to post pics of themselves standing on top of a nice car as a statement that they are living large.

It used to be just taking a pic standing by someone's cool car, then it was them putting a hand on the car like they owned it, then it was sitting on the hood of a stranger's car, and now it's standing on their roof.

And when I was a kid, doing burnouts in a parking lot was a big thing, but now it's shutting down a busy intersection to do burnouts.

San Francisco is getting a horrible reputation. People need to make a tremendous amount of money to keep their head above water.

Even a million $$$'s will not buy you a nice house.

Cops ignore crimes, as judges will not punish criminals...lawlessness.

I’m pretty sure I could become a mason overnight with all the bricks I would *sugar* if someone stood on any of my vehicles. I’m here to see what pics OP posted.

Looks like I still do not have forum privileges to be able to post pictures or video. As soon as I am deemed safe I will post.
I did not bother reporting this to the police as there was no damage and also the understanding that it is highly unlikely that the police would/could do anything. A friend it this neighborhood is posting it to nextdoor.