Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want a 2nd Tesla, have a 3, want an S or maybe not?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my family are a couple months in on owning our Model 3 LR AWD and can't say enough about it. Ok so you can figure that part out.

So having 3 boys we want something a little more roomy for road trips and such. Even before getting the 3, I was already thinking of a Used S as a 2nd vehicle and selling a Honda Van and Plug-in hybrid to get it.

The problem that I am running into is I am looking for a 16 or newer, preferably 16.5 or newer and apparently so is everyone else and the price just seems to high to me for what you are getting. I am reading on here that September might be a good time to buy used as there "may" be a big push to get rid of inventory. Is this really the case for the used CPO market?

I am torn to stick to it and get a used S or another smaller 3. Is there others with experience with both and kids that could give guidance?

I have a test drive setup for a new MS but that will just make me want that, I'd like to compare a 16.5 or even a 14/15 if I wanted to go even cheaper.

I think his post was to point out this is not the place you're looking for :)

upload_2019-8-6_10-50-17.png