Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to buy Facelift ‘16-‘17 model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sunshine State

Automotive Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2017
Florida
I want to buy one or two model S’s. I already have an S and an X and my plan is (or was) to buy 2 model 3’s for my adult children. I have 2 first day reservations for model 3’s (estimated delivery Oct-Dec ‘17 and Dec-Feb for the other) and I am considering my options to instead buy two facelift Model S cars. Any color but black, AP1 is preferred but AP2 is okay, any glass roof is a plus. Not sure if anyone is interested in my M-3 reservations if I were to buy the S’s, not even sure how that could work or I could always give the reservations to other family members. A very low mile ‘15 or ‘16 with nose cone might work if the price was right.

Attachments

• DDFA5158-5B33-47AE-89DD-6648D7FDD4CF.jpeg
    DDFA5158-5B33-47AE-89DD-6648D7FDD4CF.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I'm open to selling my Late 2016 (Facelift) Solid White Tesla Model S 75 (SW upgrade from 60) with AP1. Please note this is the manual trunk before the power liftgate became standard. This car also has a clean history, Opti-Coat Paint Protection and approx 6800 miles.

See pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/D9pRg5QkRKqaQMpE3

Looking at $60K OBO. Lien is with PenFed. Please PM me if interested. Located in Lorton, VA.

I was hoping to purchase a Tesla Model 3 so bought the S back in Nov to satisfy the craving while my reservation is still waiting. If it would be allowed, I'd be open to taking over your Model 3 reservation (if Tesla allows of course).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MalibuMama
If anyone is interested, I'm open to selling my Late 2016 (Facelift) Solid White Tesla Model S 75 (SW upgrade from 60) with AP1. Please note this is the manual trunk before the power liftgate became standard. This car also has a clean history, Opti-Coat Paint Protection and approx 6800 miles.

See pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/D9pRg5QkRKqaQMpE3

Looking at $60K OBO. Lien is with PenFed. Please PM me if interested. Located in Lorton, VA.

I was hoping to purchase a Tesla Model 3 so bought the S back in Nov to satisfy the craving while my reservation is still waiting. If it would be allowed, I'd be open to taking over your Model 3 reservation (if Tesla allows of course).
Your link not working.