Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to buy model y LR AWD reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI,

I have a model y reservation EDD March to April 2022. (White exterior with black interior and included wheels). But i am in need of the car sooner. If anyone is willing to transfer their reservation I can work with you. Need delivery soon.

Join tesla inventory tracker on Facebook. Admins post inventory cars. You can Pick up brand new 2022 or demo. Need to be quick. Right now no delivery on inventory.
7279B498-2E85-4CDA-A2A9-F706ACC3C01B.png

Make a trip to Chicago and drive it back today...

2021 Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Blue/Black 5 seater...
Demo Vehicle with 2,855 mile odometer
Available for local delivery in Chicago

Make a trip to Chicago and drive it back today...

2021 Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Blue/Black 5 seater...
Demo Vehicle with 2,855 mile odometer
Available for local delivery in Chicago
How does this work? I live in AZ. Do I have to pay taxes during delivery in Chicago and then while registering in AZ, will I pay here again? New to this thing.

How does this work? I live in AZ. Do I have to pay taxes during delivery in Chicago and then while registering in AZ, will I pay here again? New to this thing.
No idea. Just brought up the local inventory page and saw a MY LR. I would open up a chat session from the Tesla web site and ask them. Or use the request a callback link on that page I linked above. Good luck. You could also try different ZIP codes to find something closer to you...

HI,. I did not know such a group exists.. So, should i keep looking for cars in my state? I am ok to drive anywhere in CA but I dont want to get hit with CA taxes and AZ taxes.

There are Discord sites dedicated to certain states and Tesla models. This one should be for AZ and Model Y. MUTE all other channels on this server and when this pings.. buy the car :)

Hey.. .were you on Reddit asking for a quicker car delivery?

There are Discord sites dedicated to certain states and Tesla models. This one should be for AZ and Model Y. MUTE all channels on this server and when this pings.. buy the car :)

Hey.. .were you on Reddit asking for a quicker car delivery?
Thanks.. and No. i was not on Reddit

Reactions: voxel