Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to sell/swap LR RWD Model 3 for Performance Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2018 VIN 13xxx Model 3 with suspension and wind noise updates. It has a paint correction, full paint protection film, and a ceramic coating that I paid over $6000 for. It also has the Tesla 20" performance wheels installed by the Tesla Service center with an avatar update. When Tesla installed the wheels, they also upgraded the rear suspension forelinks. I paid $5K for EAP to be enabled.

The car has 3,000 miles on it at the time of this posting. It is my daily driver so that number will increase by the time this deal works out.

I'm a speed demon, and I would love to buy the roadster 2020. But until then, I would like to trade with you for a performance Model 3. If you have an early reservation, that is just as good.

I'm about $70k in on the car so far with tax, before the federal tax credit. I'm asking $60000.

20s from the side.
Just got my 20" wheels installed!

My performance Model 3 will be delivered soon, White on White, Performance AWD, EAP, $73k sticker... and the Aero wheel cap removal kit!

Mine should be one of the first delivered, feel free to PM if interested.

The deal would have to make sense for my wife and I.

Best of luck regardless!

70483CBE-C881-4C0F-B359-12F0FD37ED74.png

Why not make a new reservation as a current owner and sell the other unwanted vehicle outright?
That’s what I’m looking to do now. Thanks.
My performance Model 3 will be delivered soon, White on White, Performance AWD, EAP, $73k sticker... and the Aero wheel cap removal kit!

Mine should be one of the first delivered, feel free to PM if interested.

The deal would have to make sense for my wife and I.

Best of luck regardless!
Thanks! Looks like everyone can order now so I think I’m looking to sell and reorder at this point!

I have a reservation thats ready to configure but no way in hell am I paying $60k for a used Model 3 when i can get a New, fully-loaded equivalent for $54k + taxes.
Sticker was 55K, paint protection was 6K, wheels were 4K. You don’t have to wait months for the car, two weeks for paint wrap, and a few weeks for Tesla to ship and install the wheels. No worries if not interested for 60K.