Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to trade silver performance wheels for dark gray performance wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C67C2A2E-3DCB-4185-AD1B-3039FF939D57.jpeg
Looking for anyone who wants to trade their new dark gray 20 inch performance wheels for the original silver wheels. My performance is a year old. In September I put on new factory Michelin’s. New tires have about 1k miles on them. Willing to straight up trade all 4 wheels and tires. Will throw in some cash if needed. My wheels are in near perfect condition. No curb rash or scratches on the wheels that I have. I will upload more photos if needed. I can meet up at the Rocklin service center or near Roseville/Rocklin area.

View attachment 489441 Looking for anyone who wants to trade their new dark gray 20 inch performance wheels for the original silver wheels. My performance is a year old. In September I put on new factory Michelin’s. New tires have about 1k miles on them. Willing to straight up trade all 4 wheels and tires. Will throw in some cash if needed. My wheels are in near perfect condition. No curb rash or scratches on the wheels that I have. I will upload more photos if needed. I can meet up at the Rocklin service center or near Roseville/Rocklin area.

I had mine painted at a local wheel shop and they perfectly matched the Tesla Sonic Carbon Grey:

fullsizeoutput_15.jpeg
W5SI01RiTsmgVWTHZ0nBRA.jpg
W3tFRuZmR1y0LXlf3dBYyA.jpg