Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted: Model S (Self Financing gold lien)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I know this is a long shot but really my only option. I’ve been wanting a Tesla for a while. I spend over $900/mo alone in gas.

But my issue is after I got out of the Air Force greyhound bus line lost/stole my luggage which had my DD214 which if in Military you know is your entire life in paper. Since then I have been battling Identity Theft. I have Police Report. So because of identity theft my credit score is not very good so bank will not approve me. Even though I have two jobs plus my Military Disability I make over $8,000/mo. But they only take into account the credit score they do not take into account that I have a $250,000 since 2010 that I’ve never been late on, they do not take into account that in past I have had about 8 car loans that I never been late on and paid off early.

So because of this broken credit system in America I cannot really purchase anything even though can afford it.

So I am looking for someone who is selling their Tesla who would hold a lien on it. I am willing to pay you $650/mo. I will get a Contract notarized and you will also be listed as Lien Holder on the Title so you will be 100% Protected.

Thank You for your Consideration,
Steve