TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wanted: Tesla for rent for 2-3 hours in California

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by cfs, Feb 24, 2013.

1. cfs

cfs New Member

Hi,

I'm visiting California with my wife in May. One of the things we'd like to do -just to scratch an itch- is to drive a Tesla for a bit, 2 or 3 hours should do.

I will be visiting Los Angeles, San Francisco and a number of places in between, so I'm more or less flexible in car location, as long as the exact date can be arranged in advance (so I can plan the rest of the trip).

So far I've only found one place to rent a Roadster (in getaround) but they ask for my credit card information before I can even contact the owner.

Well, any Tesla owner willing to rent their car for a couple hours please get in touch.

2. sp4rk

sp4rk Banned

I'm doing the same for a week in March ... there is a web site somewhere that offers an S for $800 a day. Forget it!
    Anyone willing for an entire week? Then you can drive mine in Illinois!
    (He thinks about the barter arrangement ...)

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Dr Taras was renting his Roadster in LA. Pretty sure he's going to do the same with his Model S.

Don't know his rate.