Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watch out when visiting the Tesla Service Center in Tilburg (NL)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, I picked up my Tesla MS after I bringing it in for service on some AP and Phone Mic issues a week ago and while driving home I noticed a rattling sound from the back when I went through corners. I sounded like a crew that was left behind and was rolling from left to right and vise versa (depending on the turn I took). I couldn't relate the repair done by Tesla to the location of 'the screw' that was left behind, so I decided to do some investigation on my own. I started by tearing down the carpets in the back, but couldn't find the culprit. Then I raised the car to it's max height and started knocking on the bottom cover plates. I noticed something resonating while I was knocking around, so I started unscrewing the plates.

The issue has been resolved and you won't believe what I found until you see it in the picture attached. :).

For those who have a service schedule in Tilburg and hear some rattling noises from the rear. You might find what I found.....They obviously have squirrels wondering the neighborhood out there!

Vipercat

Attachments

• 20190309_134619.jpg
    20190309_134619.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 201