Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Water inside the car after wash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I picked up my TM3 AWD a couple of weeks ago... Today I went for the touchless car was for the first time. After I was done, I stepped out of the car and noticed some water under the brake and accelerator pedals. Pretty sure it wasn't there before the wash.It wasn't much water but I'm concerned if there are any gaps. Later I noticed my driver side door gap is a few mm bigger than passenger side. But doesn't explain water under the pedals.
Anything I'm missing?

I’m guessing its not from your door, probably coming in from other side of fire wall, probably though hvac or a body panel gap that is missing sealant. You could pop off the plastic cover at the top of the frunk but I would make an appointment for service right away. Make sure you dry the carpet as good as you can and maybe leave ac on for a few hours on recirculating to dry out the interior.

Thanks! It didn't stay on the carpet- thanks to the all weather mats.
Plus it wasn't a lot of water-logged so mostly dried out by the time I got home. don't think I'd be able to take a picture for the service appointment. Might have to wait until next time I guess?