Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys and Gals! At OCDetailing we are coming up on 2000 Tesla paint corrections, coating applications, clear bra installs, tint installs, ect... And showing our dedication to always giving the best results possible required an upgrade in facilities. After looking for almost a year I found a great place in Fremont.
IMG_7841_zpsfzggr8in.jpg

Enough space for sure! But.... It was less than ideal to work in "As is"
IMG_7840_zpsg1dwzlhf.jpg

Between the bad exterior paint, the previous owners obsession with feral cats, and basically one of the dirtiest shops I've ever seen... I had to really use my imagination to see it.
IMG_8950_zpsxwc2yyu6.jpg

First up lets paint the inside and get some insulation here!
IMG_0043_zps7q0y2vep.jpg

And let there be light! And climate control! And Dust filtration! At this point my imagination well exceeded my budget so I sold a kidney and kept going.
IMG_9400_zpsv1x5efxo.jpg

For the exterior I had the most original color scheme ever! Nope did not get the inspiration from anywhere, it was all me! :rolleyes:
IMG_0092_zpsexofv3eb.jpg

My Mom in law got this shirt and I thought it suited me well
IMG_1161_zpsvvmrkvut.jpg

Having sold both my kidneys I borrowed a few from the team and got new flooring installed!
IMG_2394_zpsl749swgs.jpg

We also installed a vehicle levitation device that lifts the cars through magnetic forces. This enables our flux capacitor to speed up wheel removal because.... Its not an OCDetail if the wheels don't come off.
IMG_2381_zpsofrnlxgb.jpg

We also installed a state of the art Keurig refueling dispenser! This and climate control ensures if your vehicle is ever hot, cold, or needs coffee we can pamper to the fullest. Often before closing we sing a sweet lullaby to everyones cars so they feel at home
IMG_2003_zpsusbfrsmg.jpg

I sectioned off one part of the shop with some serious dust filtration. Deemed the "clean room" for paint protection film installs. Well I had a little bump here. WHITE FLOORS SUCK! Horrible ideal on my part. No matter how OCD you are keeping that clean.... Bigger distraction that its worth so I'm working on that!
IMG_7845_zpses7ytmzf.jpg

This was the before shot, feral cat food, poop and all....
IMG_9472_zps4xb0z22u.jpg

New door much better! and much more office space, and no wild cats! We helped them all find homes with the help of a local.
IMG_2320_zpsggsjlina.jpg

Some of the most advance curing lamps on the market. Temp and distance sensor ensures uniform curing and 0 chance for human error. I never wanted to have to call someone because we melted their car :p.
IMG_1309_zpssn9iqdxx.jpg

And with all the extra space we now were even detailing mini Tesla's!
IMG_0648_zpsxb167bjb.jpg

From my days in Orinda in a bay at a gas station, to sharing a shop in Walnut Creek, To now my own location in Fremont. I'm beyond grateful for the support of this community and everyone who has trusted myself and team.

Thank you so much
Joseph Torbati
Bay Area OCDetailing

We had our Blackvue installed a few weeks ago there and the shop looked great. Very clean and nicely lit as well. Seeing the before pictures it's easy to see all the love and sweat that went into the new location. Was hoping to meet you but was told you were on vacation when our appointment was scheduled. Wonder why?! Anthony took care of us btw.

Looks awesome, we send all of our Northern California customers to Joe.
He is the best and really cares about customer satisfaction !!
Thanks Mark!! I know you feel the same way!
Absolutely awesome!!! Congrats on your success and we'll be seeing you again for sure!!!
Thank you Jeff!!
Jeff

Great write up. Nice looking place too. Congrats on fulfilling dreams!
PS Kidneys are over rated.
Thank you Richard! And I agree :p
Joe is the master--my go to guy.
Jon grateful for your support over the years and all to happy to take care of your cars!
We had our Blackvue installed a few weeks ago there and the shop looked great. Very clean and nicely lit as well. Seeing the before pictures it's easy to see all the love and sweat that went into the new location. Was hoping to meet you but was told you were on vacation when our appointment was scheduled. Wonder why?! Anthony took care of us btw.
Thank you! And sorry I didn't get to meet you. Almost 9 years at this and have take 2 full weeks off and maybe a few 3 days here and there. Much needed break needed for sure.
Congratulations Joe! I can attest to your attention to detail on paint correction, tint, ceramic coatings, blackvue installs......simply the best.
Thank you!!! We're always pushing it to be the best!

Reactions: CalBlue 85D