Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Coast Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder how many sales Tesla misses out on with their vague delivery time frames. I'm lucky (as I'm sure many are) that due to COVID I can deal with my lease ending 12/19 with no guaranteed new vehicle since I'm not commuting. But otherwise this would be a real issue.

I ordered my Blue/white interior LR Dual Motor M3 on 10-26 in Monterey CA. Fremont pickup, and my delivery date remains unchanged at 12/15-12/29. Still hoping I get an earlier updated delivery frame, as it seems most people in that order timeframe have

Ordered 9/8, M3P, white exterior, black interior, no FSD. Deferred to get a 2021. Got the VIN Sunday 11/29 and picking up Wednesday 12/2 at Burbank. From reading the performance waiting room thread, it looks like the white ones might be first up in the queue. My order status went from no date to pick up text without any warning.

Reactions: jawnly211
Ordered 9/8, M3P, white exterior, black interior, no FSD. Deferred to get a 2021. Got the VIN Sunday 11/29 and picking up Wednesday 12/2 at Burbank. From reading the performance waiting room thread, it looks like the white ones might be first up in the queue. My order status went from no date to pick up text without any warning.

Finally! I’m sensing a pulse for us...

Just picked her up today at Burbank. They had a few other 2021 M3s - only MSM and white exterior, black interiors. It was the same story for the Model Ys. Gave appearance that the “basic builds” were allocated first.

3E42DD6E-481E-40DF-88FF-324B2848B227.jpeg