Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I'm working on something in powershell, but the way the database outputs the information includes the header in every single field for every single site. I'll need to crack out my textbook tonight and figure out how to parse all the information.

What I have so far:

Invoke-WebRequest -Uri https://supercharge.info/service/supercharge/allSites -OutFile Superchargers.csv
here you go. it should only work in Excel and on Windows. Just hit refresh all, and it will take the latest data from supercharge.info and you have pivot table to play with.

Attachments

• OnlyForMayoo.xlsx.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
here you go. it should only work in Excel and on Windows. Just hit refresh all, and it will take the latest data from supercharge.info and you have pivot table to play with.
Going to be busy for the next few days, but I'll give it a look next week. I did find a powershell cmdlet to convert json to plain text, but it left a lot of garbage in the text I had to filter out, so your solution is probably better. I've never worked with pivot tables, but the raw data doesn't seem to include a null in every possible field, so there is no repeating pattern that I could make work. I was using open office on my laptop, so I'll have to try excel on the desktop to see if that works better.