Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What a Midnight Silver, stealth wrapped, Y should look like

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks soooo good! I just dropped my new MYP off for xpel stealth wrap also. Excited and hope it looks amazing like yours
Thanks! Don’t be discouraged if there are bubbles under the film. They’ll fix all the blemishes when you take it back for the follow-up. Nice choice.

Looks really amazing. !
If you’ve got the money, that’s a great way to spend it.
well done.
Appreciate it!

Taking mine for full Xpel stealth as well next week.
Amazing job OP and you got to pay to play for sure. I heard prices are insane in your neck of woods bro.

I’m getting full stealth (all lights and door sills will be wrapped in Xpel Ultimate) + ceramic coating of exterior for $5200 CAN through a quality local shop.

Taking mine for full Xpel stealth as well next week.
Amazing job OP and you got to pay to play for sure. I heard prices are insane in your neck of woods bro.

I’m getting full stealth (all lights and door sills will be wrapped in Xpel Ultimate) + ceramic coating of exterior for $5200 CAN through a quality local shop.
I realize the price is exorbitant, but the shop stands behind their work, no questions asked. I’m paying for customer service, not a wrap.

Reactions: laservet