Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What accessories you get with Raven M X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered but asked about this before I ordered. They come standard with a 110v cable but my OA says no 220v adapter. Cost is $35. My friend who ordered a Model S about 6 months ago got the 220v adapter for free.

They are throwing in sunshades and a tow hitch.

Non-EV dealers always play games with floor mats - in this case floor mats are part of the car sale.

Just got our X yesterday

Sunshade for front windscreen
Mobile charger with 110v and J1772 adapter
Tow hitch and tow hitch wire harness
Towing hook
Front license plate bracket and screws
Two keys in fancy gift box, lanyards
Manual and warranty book in glovebox
Cleaning cloth for screen
Cup holder inserts

• Informative
Reactions: Zaxxon
Just got our X yesterday

Towing hook
Cup holder inserts

Interesting, was tow equipment listed on your purchase agreement? They use to be standard but now are separate. If not - looks like you got a free $1200 package. The rest sounds like it should be standard.

Interesting, was tow equipment listed on your purchase agreement? They use to be standard but now are separate. If not - looks like you got a free $1200 package. The rest sounds like it should be standard.

I didn’t buy a tow package or anything. I wasn’t expecting the hitch and the delivery associate said it came with the car. I have a truck so I don’t expect to use it much at all, but might be useful with a cargo carrier for the occasional road trip.

Here are the tow package items i received. i do not think it is the full $1250 two package on the Tesla store as there is not a tow bar and i'm not sure if the tow software is included on my car. This is based on my read of the Tesla website which seems to describe my situation. "Note: Customers with vehicles equipped with a trailer hitch & without Tow Mode enabled can upgrade to the full tow package by contacting their Service Center for information and availability."

For me this is perfect as i'd only use this for a cargo carrier or bike rack and don't intend to tow any trailers or vehicles.

i've included pictures below of the hitch receiver, carrying case, and harness. When i got the car, the harness was loose in the frunk with a bunch of other stuff and the hitch receiver was in it's thick blue bag inside the carrying case in the trunk next to mobile connector. Also just noticed the window sticker does say tow package is included under the "as configured" portion.

IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3233.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG
IMG_3235.JPG
IMG_3236.JPG
IMG_3238.JPG

Last edited:
Here are the tow package items i received. i do not think it is the full $1250 two package on the Tesla store as there is not a tow bar and i'm not sure if the tow software is included on my car.

It should be, Tow package was made standard in early 2018 and as far as I know it's included in every car. Theres a plastic bit you can remove from the back underside and you insert that receiver in there and it will snap hard into place and you can tow to your hearts content.

It should be, Tow package was made standard in early 2018 and as far as I know it's included in every car. Theres a plastic bit you can remove from the back underside and you insert that receiver in there and it will snap hard into place and you can tow to your hearts content.

I was referring to full package on the Tesla site at this link

Model X Tow Package

It mentions these items, I didn’t get a high strength steel tow bar and I’m not sure how to check for the software.

• 1 x high strength steel tow bar
  • 1 x removable 2” hitch receiver
  • 1 x 7 pin trailer electronics harness
  • 1 x tow mode software package
Further down on that page it says

Note: Customers with vehicles equipped with a trailer hitch & without Tow Mode enabled can upgrade to the full tow package by contacting their Service Center for information and availability.

Just got our X yesterday

Towing hook
Cup holder inserts

So no NEMA 14 adapter? I am picking up tomorrow and wondering if I’ll be able to charge when I get home? I installed this 240 NEMA 14 outlet:

Leviton 50 Amp Single Surface Mounted Single Outlet, Black-55050 - The Home Depot

Will tesla have an adapter for sale at the service center or should I pick up somewhere. Any recommendations?

(Sorry if off topic)

• Disagree
Reactions: thejester322
So no NEMA 14 adapter? I am picking up tomorrow and wondering if I’ll be able to charge when I get home? I installed this 240 NEMA 14 outlet:

Leviton 50 Amp Single Surface Mounted Single Outlet, Black-55050 - The Home Depot

Will tesla have an adapter for sale at the service center or should I pick up somewhere. Any recommendations?

(Sorry if off topic)

The mobile charger has the 14-50..so u are good

The raven model X does not include the NEMA 14-50 adaptors anymore.

You should call and ask if they have any in stock otherwise you have to order online.

Costa Mesa had one that I picked up today. $35

It's a shame is not included anymore.

Their pre-delivery instructions even suggest installing a 14-50 outlet. They need to update that asap

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
Just got our X yesterday

Towing hook
Cup holder inserts
Just curious did it come with the 5-15, or 5-20 110 adaptor

Hi Platylover,

I believe the "high strength steel tow bar" is the part built into the frame of the car...
It is what the removable 2" hitch receiver plugs into.
You have received all of the proper parts that are included in the package.
They are the same parts that were included in my 2018 Model X
and I am able to tow very well...

Shawn

Reactions: platylover
Just picked mine up on 6/30. Very similar to platylover, except I didn't get gift boxes with the keys, nor did I get lanyards.

Sunshade for front windshield (the upper part of the windshield)
Towing hook
Two keys (not in gift boxes)
Cup holder inserts