Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

What came with your Model S Raven at delivery?

gbailey

2020 Model S LR. Refresh Model S LR ordered RN1152
Oct 9, 2019
Arkansas
Picking up my new Model S LR in a couple of weeks, and wanted to check what others are getting with their vehicles (so I can flag if anything is missing).

I’ve downloaded one of the delivery checklists and will check for panel gaps, paint, matching trim etc, but wanted to ensure I’m getting all I should when I pick up the car. Assume I should be looking for:

- portable charger/adapter
- tow hook (where do I look for this?)
- owners manuals
- floor mats front and rear
- mats for trunk and frunk?
- 2 key fobs

Anything I’ve missed or got wrong?

This is a US delivery btw.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Reactions: TheUmp
Upvote 0

JimBob 909

Little Red Raven
Sep 16, 2019
Southern California
We didn't get a trunk or frunk mat. Ordered weather-tek for the trunk. More important...we got an awesome automobile....:):D
Tesla Red Raven.jpg

2019 Little Red Raven.....Model S

Reactions: gbailey

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC