Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do while you wait for delivery...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you share the shops name? Any other PPF/tint recommendations for west GTA?
Not really GTA, but I've done my previous 4 cars with Dave at the tint guy in beamsville.

The Tint Guy

He's done a great job on my previous 2 volts, my wife's bolt, and now my model 3. I didn't do the back window of my 3, but by now I'm sure he's done a couple of them if you wanted to inquire about that. Its a bit of a drive for you from Toronto, but no so bad...and you can visit some wineries on the way home :)

Reactions: CdnElec
Can you share the shops name? Any other PPF/tint recommendations for west GTA?

Not for the west side of the GTA, but I'd recommend Evelyn Home > Evelyn Protective Films & Coatings | Markham | Toronto | GTA. Very good quality product (Spectra Photosync), and the guy does a great job. The only drawback is you need to book it fairly long in advance as he's got a long waiting list. Photosync is a blessing on hot days and it helps with reducing power consumption with the a/c.

• Helpful
Reactions: CdnElec
Not for the west side of the GTA, but I'd recommend Evelyn Home > Evelyn Protective Films & Coatings | Markham | Toronto | GTA. Very good quality product (Spectra Photosync), and the guy does a great job. The only drawback is you need to book it fairly long in advance as he's got a long waiting list. Photosync is a blessing on hot days and it helps with reducing power consumption with the a/c.
Thanks. I don't mind a drive for a good job. It looks like they do ppf, ceramic and tint which is great to get done under the same roof

Reactions: TrevTremaine