Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does 57,000 miles on a Tesla look like?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

boonedocks

MS LR Blk/Blk 19”
May 1, 2015
Gainesville GA
We are on our 3rd Tesla and loving every minute of it. The S is my daily driver, 21 months old with 50,873 miles. My wifes X delivered Christmas week 2017 has 6,097 miles. Both cars fully covered with PPF and CeramicPro 9H.

No two bucket special mit washing. We have a touchless car wash with an unlimited monthly wash card nearby and each car gets run thru about twice a week and then a quick spritz with car detailer and wiped down with the industrial size pack of Sam’s Club micro fiber towels. My wife and I are often stopped and asked if our cars are brand new. Just offering that to those that don’t have the extra time to put into super special washing care of their cars..…there are alternatives that look just as good and possibly even better with much less time consuming washing.

If you want to know what a 3 month wait looks like watch the video to the very end :( :( :(

When we traded in our 2012 S P85, with almost 100K miles, several months ago - it still looked close to new condition. The leather interior was still in great shape - and other than a few minor parking lot dings - the exterior also was in great shape. Compared ICE's we traded in, our P85 should still have a lot of usable life left on it, even after a small amount of range loss.