Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does a 90/10 Loan Cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was approved for a loan with Alliant for a Model S and just finished a test drive. I not 100% sure on how what exactly the loan covers. Since it's the day before Thanksgiving no luck calling anyone.

It says:
We have you pre-approved pending the collateral value of the vehicle for a loan amount of $**,*** at *% over 84 months. The rate can be reduced should you choose a smaller term. Maximum loan to value for this purchase is 90%.

My question is does this cover the the taxes/ Registration fees?

Thanks for any help!!!

I was approved for a loan with Alliant for a Model S and just finished a test drive. I not 100% sure on how what exactly the loan covers. Since it's the day before Thanksgiving no luck calling anyone.

It says:
We have you pre-approved pending the collateral value of the vehicle for a loan amount of $**,*** at *% over 84 months. The rate can be reduced should you choose a smaller term. Maximum loan to value for this purchase is 90%.

My question is does this cover the the taxes/ Registration fees?

Thanks for any help!!!
I believe it's a 90% loan for the amount shown on the purchase agreement which, in my case, included taxes, license registration and delivery fees. I had a different lender though so you'll just have to wait until you talk to someone to be 100% sure.