Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened to the escalate email button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does anyone know where to find this on the "My Account" page? i have used it before but now can't seem to find it.

i had 400kwh annual supercharger free and now it shows i have zero remaining even though i've never actually supercharged. trying to contact tesla to figure out what happened.

does anyone know where to find this on the "My Account" page? i have used it before but now can't seem to find it.

i had 400kwh annual supercharger free and now it shows i have zero remaining even though i've never actually supercharged. trying to contact tesla to figure out what happened.
How about contacting them the regular way and giving it a week to work through the system? [email protected]

To me that doesn't preclude anything. The snark was unnecessary.

Its not snarky. It’s actually a good point. Too many are overloading the escalate option and ruining for those that actually need it sooner.

The way the question was worded would have made me follow the same train of thought. And he was being helpful by offering an email option.

thanks for the replies. i have already used the regular email route (servicehelpna@) on 10/2 and just received a very generic "we will get this to the right dept" email reply. so it's been about 3 weeks and no resolution. i think it's worthy of being escalated since it showed 400 kwh remaining (of 400 total per year) just a few weeks ago and then suddenly changed to zero with no explanation. i don't know why it takes so long to figure out.

Reactions: brkaus
btw here's the screenshot. i also don't see any sort of "ask a question" link anywhere on this page at all.

full