Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happens if you are late for delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not that I am planning to be late, but was just wondering what would happen if I were late for my collection time? Has anyone had their delivery cancelled as a result of being late and if so, how late were you? Has anyone been a couple of hours late? What happened with your time slot? Did they make you wait till later?

Not that I am planning to be late, but was just wondering what would happen if I were late for my collection time? Has anyone had their delivery cancelled as a result of being late and if so, how late were you? Has anyone been a couple of hours late? What happened with your time slot? Did they make you wait till later?

They will put your car out and start shouting your name for an hour!

... just wondering what would happen if I were late for my collection time?

Bad things will happen.

bad-things-happen.jpeg

I will be on a train so it better not be an issue.