Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is this plug called?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking about exporting my 2016 Model S P100D from HK to Australia. Given that I've already had the CCS2 upgrade installed, I'd assume I will be able to access the supercharging network in Australia. However, my vehicle comes with Free Unlimited Supercharging. Do you know if this feature can be carried over to the Australian SC network? The Tesla Customer Support was unsure if it's transferrable, but they did say that they can 'potentially' install a new SIM card and update the region once I arrive AU so that I can have access to the local maps and navigation function.

I am thinking about exporting my 2016 Model S P100D from HK to Australia. Given that I've already had the CCS2 upgrade installed, I'd assume I will be able to access the supercharging network in Australia. However, my vehicle comes with Free Unlimited Supercharging. Do you know if this feature can be carried over to the Australian SC network? The Tesla Customer Support was unsure if it's transferrable, but they did say that they can 'potentially' install a new SIM card and update the region once I arrive AU so that I can have access to the local maps and navigation function.
You might get a better response in the Au forum this is NZ.