Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the best Tesla rental option in Norway with full insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are planning a trip to Norway for the summer and would like to rent a Tesla while there and looking for the best option to rent a Tesla with full comprehensive insurance coverage. I'm just starting to do my research so would love to hear from anyone who has any information on the best source to rent a Tesla from from both a cost and comprehensive insurance coverage option. For peace of mind, when we travel, we always want to make sure we have full insurance coverage for damage and liability.

We are planning a trip to Norway for the summer and would like to rent a Tesla while there and looking for the best option to rent a Tesla with full comprehensive insurance coverage. I'm just starting to do my research so would love to hear from anyone who has any information on the best source to rent a Tesla from from both a cost and comprehensive insurance coverage option. For peace of mind, when we travel, we always want to make sure we have full insurance coverage for damage and liability.

Try gomore.no and see if that will suite your needs if it's not too late.

You could try nabobil.no. It’s people renting out their privately owned cars. It’s often cheaper then rental agencies. And I think the insurance is okay.