Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Alignment Shops in Twin Cities Metro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've called most of the major local chains in the Twin Cities (MN) and all of them say they can not perform a wheel alignment on a Tesla. Does anyone know of a local shop that can align my 2023 Model Y?

Lol what? Any tire shop should be able to. I take mine to Tires Plus. It's a wheel alignment, not a pack replacement.

For what it's worth, the Tesla service centers will do it for a pretty reasonable price as well.

Lol what? Any tire shop should be able to. I take mine to Tires Plus. It's a wheel alignment, not a pack replacement.

For what it's worth, the Tesla service centers will do it for a pretty reasonable price as well.
Which tires plus do you use? Tesla wants $275. I usually pay $120 for my other cars. All the shops keep telling me that their systems are not up to date to calibrate all of the sensors?

Which tires plus do you use? Tesla wants $275. I usually pay $120 for my other cars. All the shops keep telling me that their systems are not up to date to calibrate all of the sensors?
I use Michelin Crossclimate 2s.

Wow, $275 is way too steep - that has changed dramatically since the last time I had them do it. Pretty sure it was close to $100 back in 2020.

That's really odd that the other shops are telling you that. I've never heard of them needing to 'calibrate' anything on the car... How many places did you check with?

I use Michelin Crossclimate 2s.

Wow, $275 is way too steep - that has changed dramatically since the last time I had them do it. Pretty sure it was close to $100 back in 2020.

That's really odd that the other shops are telling you that. I've never heard of them needing to 'calibrate' anything on the car... How many places did you check with?
A good 15 + calls. to different shops. I did find one in Woodbury that should be able to align the MY. Which Tires Plus location did you use to align your Tesla?