Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Cover Journey / Rimetrix Laminar Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did u order the xinfoob and if so how do u like them
Interested to know this as well but at a price tag of $250 I rather go for the rimetrix. It is just that currently I am struggling with my efficiency figures. All my shirt trips have me hovering around high 360's but again it is 94 outside in Central FL. I am thinking after I get my side and rear windows tinted my situation will improve.

I am part of team Blue as well , do you have zoomed out photos of the car with rhimetrix ?
IMG_2436.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2385.jpeg
    IMG_2385.jpeg
    943.4 KB · Views: 43
I just replaced my aftermarket Chinese hubcaps with made in the USA Rimetrix Laminar covers and they are much higher quality and better looking. Time will tell if they last longer but I think that they will because their superior design should eliminate the problem that I had with the cheapies of all the clips with their goofy metal spring inserts breaking and the hubcap falling off.

Reactions: kpanda17
I just replaced my aftermarket Chinese hubcaps with made in the USA Rimetrix Laminar covers and they are much higher quality and better looking. Time will tell if they last longer but I think that they will because their superior design should eliminate the problem that I had with the cheapies of all the clips with their goofy metal spring inserts breaking and the hubcap falling off.
10k miles and no issues with my rimetrix. My suggestion would be to coat the covers with sio2 coating. I had some left over cquartz and they work wonders.

I had the original Rimetrix on my M3 for 4 years, and they held up really well. So after researching I just ordered the Medusa for my new MY. I did use another members discount code but found out that if you add anything else to the cart it will not work. So had to drop the $11 rim foam to get the $20 off.

Last edited by a moderator: