Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel rim 20 gray - exact colour kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to all,
I write from Switzerland where I own a model 3 performance, white with 20 dark gray-black rims.

Very nice but my wife had a meeting with a sidewalk, and I'm looking for a color retouching kit.

do you have a suggestion? I find "space gray" or "metallic gray" but not exactly the color.
Thanks if anyone can help me

Hello to all,
I write from Switzerland where I own a model 3 performance, white with 20 dark gray-black rims.

Very nice but my wife had a meeting with a sidewalk, and I'm looking for a color retouching kit.

do you have a suggestion? I find "space gray" or "metallic gray" but not exactly the color.
Where are you located in Switzerland? In Geneva we have a shop called “SOS Jantes” that does great work at repairs. Otherwise in the German region I’d suggest giving the Schlieren SC a call and speak to Christian or Rolf. They can advise you.

If you're anal and especially if you have a brand new car, have it professionally repaired. I've curbed wheels in the past and tried extensively to DIY a satisfactory repair, with no luck. I curbed the *sugar* out of two 18" factory wheels on my Model 3 in less than 2K miles. :) both times while moving forward, not parking. That's what happens when you replace a car you've been driving for 10 years with one that's 4.5" wider with a faster steering ratio & 235 tires on a 8.5" rim. Once I get used to it, I'll simply replace them.

Hello to all,

I’d also like to know the paint code for these. Is it the same Sonic Carbon used on Model S wheels?

I have this same car/wheels and got a scratch (detailed here), and I ordered this paint: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HE66OK8/

It won't arrive for a couple of days, and I won't be able to apply it until next weekend. But I can report back on the match and will provide pictures. Check back in my main thread in 7-8 days for updates.

I have this same car/wheels and got a scratch (detailed here), and I ordered this paint: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HE66OK8/

It won't arrive for a couple of days, and I won't be able to apply it until next weekend. But I can report back on the match and will provide pictures. Check back in my main thread in 7-8 days for updates.

I have same issue, scratched on the side surface. Did you touch up your wheel? If you did, how it look?