Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When Is Financing Completion Due

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!

New member here. Looks like I just got a VIN assigned today for Model Y with third row after waiting for about 13 months. The timing is unfortunately a bit worrisome however as we are closing on a house on October 31. I was wondering if anyone knew when Tesla requires financing to be set up by? My delivery window is showing October 31- Nov 7 and I really would like to get this started and done a day after house closes if possible to not cause any delays with the house.

I got the VIN on the past Sunday for my M3RWD, and I got a text on Wednesday about it was on a truck to my delivery center. I am expecting to receive another text for scheduling a delivery appt sometime next week.

I did go ahead to apply the loan from my local credit union (not the best rate but the process was quick) and got the pre-approval. the interest rate is locked at 3.49% 60 months. I could do the 2.99% 48 months but I do not want to stress myself on the monthly payment, especially our MYLR's EDD is 12/6 - 12/31.