TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

When will we see refreshed nose inventory cars?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by BigAirHarper, Aug 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BigAirHarper

BigAirHarper Member

Any ideas or speculations on when we think we will start to see inventory cars with the refreshed nose? There are some deals right now on the P90D's but I love the new front and couldn't bring myself to buy the old one.

2. NYEVDriver

NYEVDriver Member

I just picked up my car last week and as you can see from my avatar it is the refreshed nose. My car was an inventory vehicle with only 200 miles. I believe if you see a car that is a 2016 model with less than 300 miles there is a good chance that it has the new nose. When I went to the store I was assigned an owner advisor that searched for a vehicle that had the face-lift since that is what I requested.

• Like x 1
  3. dehydratedH2O

dehydratedH2O Member

In the Bay Area, most non-CPO inventory is the refreshed model already. I'm not sure if it varies by region.

4. kort677

kort677 Banned

1. when those who bought them want to sell them
    2. when there is some excess inventory that tesla begins to use as demos

5. JPP

JPP Active Member

I see a bunch at Dublin....

6. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

There are none posted online yet at Tesla.com in the US or Canada, but there are many listed in Europe. I think Tesla wants to sell off the >150 classic inventory Model S cars they have listed bus before listing the refreshed models. You can watch EV-CPO.com to see when they start listing the facelift models, but if you're that interested, talk to a sales associate for access to the unlisted cars. Good luck, and let's us know what you find.

7. BigAirHarper

BigAirHarper Member

Thanks for adding the feature Hank, I check your website weekly. We are taking delivery of my wife's tesla next weekend but I'm already debating when I'm going to want my inventory P90D ;)

8. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Personally, I'm waiting for a bigger battery, which sure, might be a few years away. I'm perfectly happy with my non-AP, RWD, non-folding mirror, non-fog lights, non-motorized charge port door P85+ until then. ;)

• Like x 1