Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are coolant lines (on side of vehicle) located?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where do the coolant lines run on the sides of the Model Y? For example, from the jack lift points…are they towards the inside (middle of the car) under the solid battery cover? Or are they towards the sides (towards the exterior of the car) under the plastic side rail panels?

I saw this video online and I’m wondering if the coolant lines would be accessible? Aka could something puncture the plastic side rails and damage the coolant lines? Or are they located under the solid cover that protects the battery?

Any pictures or info to provide would be greatly appreciated as I tried looking stuff up online and can’t get any clarity.

What are the coolant line guards on a Tesla? i typed this on google hope it helps..
1711078541176.png

I just wonder if any coolant lines run under the plastic rocker panels on each side piece between lift points.

For example, on the left side, between each lift point, are there coolant lines running underneath?

Same with the right?

Wish there was a map showing exactly where they run.