Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you charge when in Meadowvale,ON?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How about the Wally World at Tenth Line and Argentia? Off the top of my head I think that 100% of the new ones built in Ontario this year (Barrie, Hamilton, Markham, Ottawa, Casselman, Vaughan, Etobicoke) are in shopping mall / Supercentre parking lots. Isn't the area around Financial Dr pretty much all office buildings?

How about the Wally World at Tenth Line and Argentia? Off the top of my head I think that 100% of the new ones built in Ontario this year (Barrie, Hamilton, Markham, Ottawa, Casselman, Vaughan, Etobicoke) are in shopping mall / Supercentre parking lots. Isn't the area around Financial Dr pretty much all office buildings?

There is a large lot at Mississauga Rd and Financial with a Starbucks, Tims, Swiss Chalet, Subway and a Union Social Eatery. It would be a great location as it is 1 minute away from the 401.

Guess that solves this riddle. We know where. Now the question is, when?

"SmartCentres has installed Tesla chargers also in Cambridge, Barrie, Sudbury and Mascouche, Que. Confirmed future SmartCentre locations are in Mississauga, Vaughan, Brockville, Salmon Arm BC and Regina, Sask."
- SmartCentres Spokeswoman - Sandra Kaiser

ded30c60-a485-47ad-aafd-fcf27aa015bc-jpeg.286490

Yes although I don't know that the article is 100% accurate, at least the part that says there will be future locations in "...Woodbridge, Vaughan..." I think that is one site, not two.

We already have a site up and running in Concord which is in Vaughan - so to have three sites in the city of Vaughan seems a bit excessive. There is a SmartCentres Woodbridge at Hwy 7 & Weston Rd, which is a likely the site for the Vaughan SC, and it is a good location, just off the 400 - although it is less than 5km from the Concord SuperCharger. I am not sure why they need even two SCs in Vaughan, especially since folks living in places like Vaughan will likely have chargers at home. To me it would make far more sense to put one a little farther north, like in Aurora or Newmarket.

Maybe Tesla's strategy for Hwy400 is to cram multiple SCs only a few kms apart as that is what they have done in Barrie.:p

Yes although I don't know that the article is 100% accurate, at least the part that says there will be future locations in "...Woodbridge, Vaughan..." I think that is one site, not two.

We already have a site up and running in Concord which is in Vaughan - so to have three sites in the city of Vaughan seems a bit excessive. There is a SmartCentres Woodbridge at Hwy 7 & Weston Rd, which is a likely the site for the Vaughan SC, and it is a good location, just off the 400 - although it is less than 5km from the Concord SuperCharger. I am not sure why they need even two SCs in Vaughan, especially since folks living in places like Vaughan will likely have chargers at home. To me it would make far more sense to put one a little farther north, like in Aurora or Newmarket.

Maybe Tesla's strategy for Hwy400 is to cram multiple SCs only a few kms apart as that is what they have done in Barrie.:p
yeah, the concord + vaughan is funny. Likely will be 'highway location for commuters; another location embedded in the city for locals.