Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is a good place to sell a used Model 3 Performance Edition?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this forum have a "for sale" marketplace? Back in the day I used to sell my cars on autotrader and cars.com but these days it seems like Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist are better options.

However, for a decently unique and pricey car like a Tesla, are forums like this the best bet?

Apologies in advance for the newb question.

Thanks!

Matt

Attachments

• Tesla_FrontLeft1.jpg
    Tesla_FrontLeft1.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 117
I was shopping for almost this exact car late last year. I looked everywhere (autotrader, cars.com, cargurus, facebook, craigslist). I'd definitely recommend Autotrader as I've had luck selling there in the past. Another site I frequented was Onlyusedteslas.com. It doesn't seem to get a lot of new inventory, but if you're a motivated buyer (like I was) it may be worth a shot.

Does this forum have a "for sale" marketplace? Back in the day I used to sell my cars on autotrader and cars.com but these days it seems like Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist are better options.

However, for a decently unique and pricey car like a Tesla, are forums like this the best bet?

Apologies in advance for the newb question.

Thanks!

Matt

(moderator note: The classified section on TMC is located where I moved your post to)

By the way, technically I am trying to sell my car, not buy a new one. I'm pretty sure it will go for somewhere in the high 40's (I originally paid $78k) since it's the Model 3 Performance Edition Long Range with 20" wheels and full enhanced autopilot and only 13k miles.

Pristine condition but I recently built a gym in my garage and moved the car outside. Now I clean it more than I drive it! Just not enough space to put it here in SoCal near the coast where square footage is at a premium.

Great reference above, "Onlyusedteslas.com," never heard about that until today.

Thanks everyone!

Matt

Attachments

• Tesla_Shadows4.jpg
    Tesla_Shadows4.jpg
    770.4 KB · Views: 93
  • TeslaMileage_18Apr2021.jpg
    TeslaMileage_18Apr2021.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 96