Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where technicians can share questions/info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd be interested in sharing and finding out as much info about my vehicle too.

I need to dissemble my interior floor, b & c pillars trims, and rear hatch panels this coming weekend after having done my dash last week I think it would be really helpful if I had a sort of assembly manual to reference before pulling panels. It was incredibly difficult to find any info how to remove my a pillar trim without damaging anything and I'd like to share my experiences dealing with how to remove what on my generation model s if it would help anyone out if they would listen, is there a place like this? Back in the days when I was a car audio technician 12volt.com used to be the *sugar* and some fax number we used to get dope ass manuals from I forget what it's called.

I think if your certified enough you can get tesla certified on an as needed basis. I think they charge something like $100 for an hour of research or something like that let me see if I can find the page I'm thinking about

Ya this site https://service.teslamotors.com/ if you have all the proper tooling and garage and insurance and I guess business you can become tesla certified and it's a 24hr subscription for $100 or $30 an hr. Seems reasonable you need to work on a customers tesla just charge em an extra 30/hr for labor and access to tesla service info. I'd love to see what's in there from an owners point of view.

Last edited: