Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to Buy M3 Accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings M3 Family,
Just want to ask everyone where did you buy your M3 accessories? I'm looking for a screen protector and all-weather mat. As for center console, Xpel matt protectin form RPM looks promising, has anyone bought it and what do you think of it?
I appreciate all advise and recommendation.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Jimmy 1
Greetings M3 Family,
Just want to ask everyone where did you buy your M3 accessories? I'm looking for a screen protector and all-weather mat. As for center console, Xpel matt protectin form RPM looks promising, has anyone bought it and what do you think of it?

Just spend some time in this section of the forum and start an Excel sheet...if you're like me it will consume lots of your time! This site along with a few others is a wealth of information!

I ended up ordering huskey liners for floormats but really liked the tux and maxpiders as well and might go with maxpiders for trunk. Ordered a screen protector from abstract ocean that should get here in the next few days.

Looking at console and handle wraps from rpm and maybe interior light upgrade for trunk and puddle.

• Informative
Reactions: SP_H
If you are looking for all weather mats, my preference is the 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats (have them in both of our cars). Right now vendors have decent shipments coming in and some extra stock left over after filling pre-orders. Partcatalog is another vendor for them in addition to EVTuning. Custom Frunk and Trunk cargo mats are coming hopefully by January sometime. This line of mats sells out quickly and people sometimes are left waiting many weeks for the next delivery, so if you like this mat I'd suggest jumping on ordering as soon as possible on the floor mats and getting on the pre-order list for the frunk and/or cargo mats.

I ordered a few console accesory pieces from TMC's @chojn1's son (3/4 sunglass tray, cup holders and waste bin) and very happy with them. Again there's a wait as the kids do this in their spare time and a number of people have already put themselves on the wait list. I use my items every day and to me it was worth the wait.

If you are looking for all weather mats, my preference is the 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats (have them in both of our cars). Right now vendors have decent shipments coming in and some extra stock left over after filling pre-orders. Partcatalog is another vendor for them in addition to EVTuning. Custom Frunk and Trunk cargo mats are coming hopefully by January sometime. This line of mats sells out quickly and people sometimes are left waiting many weeks for the next delivery, so if you like this mat I'd suggest jumping on ordering as soon as possible on the floor mats and getting on the pre-order list for the frunk and/or cargo mats.

I ordered a few console accesory pieces from TMC's @chojn1's son (3/4 sunglass tray, cup holders and waste bin) and very happy with them. Again there's a wait as the kids do this in their spare time and a number of people have already put themselves on the wait list. I use my items every day and to me it was worth the wait.

Hi,

Can you link to where we can find out more about the sunglass tray etc stuff you got? sounds interesting!

Hi,

Can you link to where we can find out more about the sunglass tray etc stuff you got? sounds interesting!

Sure, Here’s the thread here on TMC: My center console They came up with a full tray, and a 3/4 one which I liked best for my needs as it let’s me keep one of the Kleenex cube tissue boxes underneath and accessible. Photos of both and other items within the thread. I posted several pictures of my items towards the end of the current thread length but you should check everything out.

• Informative
Reactions: SP_H
Greetings M3 Family,

EVWraps.com ships promptly, and swapped out an item I exchanged TWICE based soley on my own asthetic perception (different color versions), and then they REFUNDED my money on that same item when I was not 100% satisfied with how it looked. Cannot sing their praises high enough. Very satisfied with my door handle wraps, and my red chrome delete wraps over the “T” on the hood, on the trunk, on the aero covers, the steering wheel, and on the side lights. Polite, prompt, and 100% customer-focused.

Attachments

• DA1AF250-0FE2-4587-BD12-7148EA43EEE0.jpeg
    DA1AF250-0FE2-4587-BD12-7148EA43EEE0.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: SP_H and Jimmy 1
EVWraps.com ships promptly, and swapped out an item I exchanged TWICE based soley on my own asthetic perception (different color versions), and then they REFUNDED my money on that same item when I was not 100% satisfied with how it looked. Cannot sing their praises high enough. Very satisfied with my door handle wraps, and my red chrome delete wraps over the “T” on the hood, on the trunk, on the aero covers, the steering wheel, and on the side lights. Polite, prompt, and 100% customer-focused.
Good stuff on that evwraps website, thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Jaywlker
Did anyone buy the vinyl T sticker kit from EV wraps?

I looked at their video showing the red decal applied on the steering wheel and did not like what I saw towards the end of that video..seemed like a pretty bad cut. I wonder how it compares to the kit from Nicola Pro on Amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HFJ4YKZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1_1_1?smid=A3QPDNRCAMHEMW&psc=1

I do like the EV wraps console wrap install video. Makes it look super easy. Bummer they don't include a wrap for the little phone charger piece inside the top compartment..

Abstract Ocean is where I've bought nearly all of my accessories. (They have 15% off codes out there, so look them up before you buy).

Only place I stay away from is RPM Tesla. They have a lot of good looking stuff, but their owner fires back like a little baby anytime anyone criticizes his product or promotes another brand. It's all over people's YouTube videos and forums posts. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if he sees this. That alone makes me unable to support his site despite the good looking gear.

Does anyone sell an extender for the lightning port charger? I can't get it to reach my iphone's port as is. It needs, like, a centimeter.

Try forcing a toothpick or two, or small pieces of rubber or plastic, between the lighntning connector base and the phone/charging port platform. That should move the lightning connector up sufficiently for your phone to connect to it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Helpful
Reactions: Carl_P
Really? I was about to buy their center console wrap.
Abstract Ocean is where I've bought nearly all of my accessories. (They have 15% off codes out there, so look them up before you buy).

Only place I stay away from is RPM Tesla. They have a lot of good looking stuff, but their owner fires back like a little baby anytime anyone criticizes his product or promotes another brand. It's all over people's YouTube videos and forums posts. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if he sees this. That alone makes me unable to support his site despite the good looking gear.

You’re right they got good stuff there. Thank you for your recommendation.

Reactions: Jaywlker